German vowel mutations (Umlaute) ä ö ü

When I produce reference lists with German vowel mutations then there is usually a gap after ä, ö, and ü. Is it possible to correct this display error?

It looks similar to this:

Key, T. (2007). School inspection in England: Evaluation, accountability and quality development. In W. Bö ttcher & H. Kotthoff (Eds.), Schulinspektion: Evaluation, Rechenschaftslegung und Qualitä tsentwicklung (pp. 21-32). Mü nster: Waxmann.
  • When I produce reference lists
    Produce how?
  • I use the zotero WORD plug-in. Add my citations and the reference list is build automatically.
    Any more specific information you may need? I could email you a screen shot.
  • OS, Word version, Zotero version.
  • Windows XP SP 3, Word 2000 (9.0.8950 SP-3), Zotero 2.0.3, Zotero WinWord Intergration 3.0a7

I hope that helps.
  • The problem persists. Please help!
  • There might not be many Germans using zotero (yet), still I would appreciate if someone knowledgeable would address the problem described above.
  • If you can, try to use the Trunk XPI and see if it addresses this issue. The development version (the trunk XPI) uses a completely new citation processor, and it may well solve this issue.

See http://www.zotero.org/support/dev/svn_and_trac_access for installation instructions and the appropriate warnings about not using this with valuable data (for now).