Can't sync online library

I installed zotero on my mac and on my pc. When I click the icon in the address bar of firefox, it saves the info in my browser, and I can access it through firefox's tools ->zotero. But it does not show up on my online library. I checked the "sync automatically" button in the zotero bottom-half-screen settings-> preferences-> sync. The little green circular arrow spins round and round, but nothing shows up online (I did enter my account username and password). The only way I was able to get information uploaded to my online library was by using the "reset file sync history". Now I have a few articles on the online library and cannot delete them. I erased them from my browser's zotero and tried the "reset file sync history" but they remain in my online library. MOy firewall is disabled and I am not using any third-party security software.
  • Be patient. It will go through.
  • I had to uninstall Firefox entirely in order to get the zotero icon to show up. Now I have an empty zotero library but an online library that is approximately 250 mb. I pressed the green arrow in order to sync my empty library with my zotero online library and have been waiting for about 20 minutes for something to happen and only see the arrow turning clock-wise. How long will the syncing take and how do I even know that the syncing won't just replace my online library with my empty zotero library?
  • aekeen: 1) Start a new thread for new sync issues. 2) http://www.zotero.org/support/kb/sync_queuing 3) It won't.