Mac Neo Office plugin

Hello, I'm very happy with zotero and would now like to get the open office plugin for neo office working on a mac. The zotero toolbar appears in Neo Office, but whenever I try to insert a citation I receive the error message
"Firefox could not load the component required to communicate with your word processor.”

This is my setup:
Mac OS X (10.6.3)
Firefox 3.6.3
Zotero 2.0.2
Neo Office 3.0.2. Patch 3
Zotero Open Office Integration 3.0.a7

I checked the troubleshooting pages and updated all my software including the software updates for Mac. Java is enabled in the Firefox preferences. Java tells me know (http://browserspy.dk/java.php) that Java is enabled and supported with version 1.6.0. The plugin in Neo office is also enabled, I already reinstalled it.

So, for now I don't know what else I could try. Could anyone help me? I really appreciate it.

Thanks.
  • Hello, does no one know an answer to my problem? It is still not working and I also get the same problem with Open Office.

I thought now that Java might be the problem as the Java applications on the troubleshooting pages are not working (but my link posted above is working).
    The Zotero OpenOffice Intergration uses the Java UNO Runtime Directory: file:///Applications/OpenOffice.org.app/Contents/basis-link/ure-link/share/java/

Any suggestion what to do? It would be great!