3 Problems: Sync, conflict resolution, Firefox freeze

Report ID: 1663889365

I am using Firefox 3.5.9 with Zotero 2.0.2

The sync function does not work properly. I usually get an error report (see above). If it appears to work the I am asked for conflict resolution of more than 140 data entries. However, they appear to be identical. So there seems to be a flaw. Lastly, every time before a sync error appears does Firefox hang up for a couple of seconds requiring 100 CPU-usage.

Your help is very much appreciated!
  • Another error report which I was clicking through the 145 conflict resolution issues of whom many were none.

IS: 1632677506
  • Ok, after a bit more trouble shouting myself I seem to get closer at the source of the issue. Sync seems not to work because of the 145 conflict resolution of which most of them are false. When I try to click through the 145 issues it hangs up after approx. 40 or so and the sync is stopped.

Help appreciated.

ID: 472123749
  • This wouldn't solve or uncover the root of your issue, but if you are certain your data is okay on one side or the other, you could do a reset sync either to or from the server to avoid conflict resolution. Of course your problem could pop back up soon after if it is something with your computer.