I cannot keep indenting when I paste from Word

When I paste from Microsoft Word for Mac 2008 into the notes section for an entry, I lose the indenting I've done. Since I write outlines of texts and want to save them in my notes on the text, it's kind of important I can keep the indenting. Any idea how to do this?
  • not easily - might be possible to find a quick way to go through html though (maybe if you save a document as .html in Word it allows you to right-click and copy the html code?)

But why not just attach Word files to the respective items instead? (or pdf files if you want them to be indexed).
  • I'll leave this open since it was actually a different issue from the original thread, but please don't double-post. I already responded to you on this question.

http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/5327/formatting-lost-import-notes/#Item_5
  • I went to the TinyMCE website but didn't find anything. did i miss something? is there a way to keep indentation?
  • This is what I wrote to you on the other thread:
    If something works in the TinyMCE examples on that site, we should be able to get it to work in Zotero. Otherwise, it won't.
  • I think it's pretty clear by now that there isn't - as Dan said - if it's not working in the TinyMCE examples it's not going to work in Zotero.
    Both the suggestion and the question in my post above still stand, though.