Help wanted for study about Zotero

Hi,

I'm a post-graduate student at the University of Otago in New Zealand, and I'm doing a short research exercise on the community of those who support Zotero for other people.

I'm looking to interview a few people who support zotero in their institutions on skype. It should take about half an hour. The kind of questions will be about how you got involved, why you think zotero is a good choice of bibliographical manager, and how that fits in with your other personal values and the values of the institution you work (or study) with.

My thesis is comparing people who support Open Software with work that has already been done on those who write it.

It will be entirely anonymous, and it has been approved under the University of Otago Research Ethics Guidelines.

If you think you might like to help out, please get in touch with me either at this address, or angan251@student.otago.ac.nz

Kind Regards,

Anton
  • I'm looking for just a few more participants: if you support or advocate zotero where you work, I'd love to hear from you.

Its just a half hour or so interview over skype talking about why you like zotero.
  • Hi Anton, if you haven't already, you might also make your appeal on Twitter. A lot of Zotero evangelist and support activity there.
  • Good advice Sean, I'll do that now. I'll use #Zotero - I take it that would be the obvious hashtag?
  • I'm not sure how many people use or follow the #zotero hashtag. You might have more success just tracking "zotero" as a Twitter search keyword in order to find people.