Zotero MacWord couldn't be installed because an error occured

I've been experiencing problems with the zotero plugin for word. So I tried uninstalling and installing again, the python stuff, the word plugin and even zotero itself. Now I've got this error message while trying to install the plugin:
"Zotero Macword could'nt be installed because an error occured. Can't make calls docf zotero.dot (...) of application "Finder" into type alias".

Iam using word2004 for mac. french version. All my softwares are up to date (i first thought there was a problem with javaupdates as zotero is not working with openoffice either, i am going to post about that too).
  • First message was obtained when I used the tool/add-ons/preference/install again for the plug in. Now I uninstalled it and tryed to install it again and i get this message:

Extension incompatible
    « Zotero WinWord Integration » n'a pas pu être installé car celui-ci n'est pas compatible avec votre type de version de Firefox (Darwin_x86-gcc3). Veuillez contacter l'auteur de l'extension à propos de ce problème.

In english it would be something like:
    Add-on non compatible
    "Zotero WinWord Intergration" could'nt be installed because it's not compatible with your Firefox version (Darwin_x86-gcc3). Please contact the author of the add-on about this.
  • Make sure you look at this page: word_processor_plugin_troubleshooting [Zotero Documentation]

You may have to manually uninstall the old version of the Word plugin if you recently updated to Zotero 2, or check that Word is looking for the plugin in the same location where it is being installed by the FF addon. That last message is very strange if you all your software is updated. What are the versions you are currently running of Zotero, Zotero WinWord Integration, and Firefox?
  • The WinWord plugin is for Windows.
  • Duh, sorry about that.