Adding item to group using a screen reader

Hi,

I have created a group and would like to ad items to it from my library. On the groups help page I am told to drag items into my group. How can I do this using the keyboard? I have tried selecting an item, pressing the applications key and looking for the group in the ad to collection submenu, however, I can't find my group there.
I am using Zotero 7.08 on Windows 11 and NVDA 2024.3.
  • Hi,

Since I haven't seen any replies, I assume this is an accessibility issue.

I have found a way to add items to my group, however, it is more cumbersome than it should be and I hope a fix can be implemented.
    1. In settings, export, I set Zotero to format to bibtex.
    2. One by one, I copied the items I wanted to move to the group to the clipboard and pasted them into a text editor.
    3. I copied all of the items I had collected in the editor to the clipboard
    4. I moved to my group and imported all items from the clipboard.
  • Right, but I am pretty sure this isn't possible (i.e. is a current accessibility failure)
  • edited yesterday at 10:39am
    @SunDial: No, don't export. As of Zotero 7.0.8, you can do this by adding items to a collection in the current library (right-click → Add to Collection) and then using the new Copy To function in the collection context menu to copy the collection and its items to another library. But there should of course be a direct way to do this for items, so we'll add other libraries to the Add to Collection menu in an upcoming version. Thanks.