Feature Request: support annotations in "related" functionality

Currently, items, notes and attachments can be used when creating relations. Which is great, but could be a bit too coarse sometimes.

Let's say I have 2 big articles, A and B. While reading them, I notice that certain part or the article A is related to a certain part of the article B. If I want to link those parts, my options are:

* connect the corresponding articles or attachments. But then I lose which parts of articles are really related. It could take me more time to sync them again when revisiting.

* create notes within items A and B, describing the appropriate parts of the articles, and link those notes. Better, but more time consuming initially. Seems like a workaround for the problem.

This is what I would like:

1. While reading the attachment of the article A, I annotate the related part of the article.
2. While reading the attachment of the article B, I annotate the related part of the article too.
3. I link the corresponding annotations.
4. When I click on a link to annotation, the corresponding attachment is opened and positioned on that annotation.