Copying citation keys

This discussion was created from comments split from: [Feature Request] Copy a citation to clipboard.
  • You say this exists but I don't see anywhere to simply select several , right click -> copy citation_keys_as_csv

This is really what is needed. I'm not sure why one would copy individual entire citations out as you can just export your whole library and use it like that in your latex doc.
  • This thread has nothing to do with citation keys or latex, which is why people aren't talking about citation keys or latex workflows.

You can set up Better BibTeX to let you quick copy citekeys the same way as described above. It also will display them so that you can just copy them directly (though I vaguely recalled there being some issues with that in Z7 currently?)
  • @ddcttrl: Every single post you've made to these forums over the last four years has been about Better BibTeX. We are not the developers of BBT. Please stop posting here about it. If you have BBT questions, you'll need to ask the BBT developer for support on GitHub.