Cannot attach MindNode document

No matter what I try (drag-drop or adding file through right-click and selecting the file), I am not able to attach a MindNode (filename.mindnode) document to an entry in Zotero. I was able to link to the file on my Mac, but for some reason it refuses to add the actual file. I was under the impression that I can add ANY kind of file to Zotero, no? Is this correct? All my other files work just fine (for example, LyX files).
  • Is a MindNode document a file, or is it actually a bundle (i.e., a directory, essentially)? I'd guess the latter.
  • Seems like it, actually. A XML file with a quickview folder.
  • I believe parts of the code support importing folders, but it's not something we've really tested, and I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't work currently.
  • Thx for clearing that up. Hope it will be possible at some point (loads of Mac files seem to be packages these days :-(
  • Hello.
    I'm the developer of MindNode. MindNode uses bundles as it's main file format. I'll add a single file format (more or less a zip file) with the next update. This should resolve your issues.

Markus