Note font size

I am using Zotero 7 on a Mac. The smallest note font size is 11, which is too large for my normal article. Would it be possible to have a smaller font size? Of course, there's an option for popup notes, but they are not conducive to quickly scanning annotations. Thanks for your consideration.
  • I've found that I can adjust the font size of the note by stretching the text box horizontally. If the content doesn't fit into the margin, I can also rotate the note text. However, it's inconvenient that there's no option to stretch the box vertically. Reading notes that are rotated requires mental effort, which is not ideal. I believe that people create text notes on the margin for easy access. Unlike a pop-up note, you don't need to click it to see the notes. To improve the note text function, I think it would be beneficial to add a feature that allows vertical stretching of the text box to better accommodate notes in narrow margins. I would appreciate it if you could consider adding this flexibility. Thank you.
  • Hi soyeonlee4. I was having the same issue but have found how to make it work (I think). If you drag the bottom right circle in and out you can make the text smaller or larger. If you drag the centre right circle to the left you can make the rectangle-shaped text box into a square that will fit into the margin. The textbox will automatically re-size to fit your text and the text moves down the page (so down the margin) rather than across. I hope that helps :)