[Android] suggestions for version code 1.0.0-97.

Improvements to expect:
1. Highlight selection should be able to long press and drag, rather than long press till the two handles show up and then drag the handle to make the selection.
2. Outline button should be also accessible in full screen mode. Right now, if the outline sidebar is expanded and then a tap on the page to enable full screen mode, there's no way to collapse the sidebar (where the highlights and outline can be found) unless a tap to exit the full screen mode and then collapse the sidebar.
3. The bottom info bar (where it displays the fetching, syncing and uploading status) in the library view often covers a part of other interfaces, especially in the landscape mode of a tablet. For example, in editing the metadata of an article/item, the info bar (saying fetching items) covers the "add attachments" button, resulting in a short period that we can't add attachment (because that bottom part is not clickable).
4. The context menu of and text selection seems to be truncated significantly that it only has "copy", "highlight" and "share". Wish to see more options such as "search in article" and "translate" (using Google Translate API, a floating translate interface that has been used by many other note apps).
5. Jump to citation. After a clickable citation takes to the last few pages of a pdf, hope for a button to quickly jump back to the previous position.
6. Double page view supports one-page flipping. In landscape mode of a tablet, each flipping comes across consecutively, for example, the current double page view is P1 and P2, and it should be P2 and P3 after another flipping.
7. A different column (maybe between the libraries and tags) for recently opened files/items/articles. It would be nice to be reminded where I was the last time I opened Zotero on my android tablet.
8. An option to enable always screen-on in page viewer.

Hope these could be considered. Thanks.