Is vertical screen mode possible on the Windows version?

I have a Windows tablet, and I find it more comfortable to read PDFs in vertical screen mode. I tried to set the operating system to portrait mode, but Zotero still has a little issue: all the content within the software is shifted to the right.
So I want to know if the Windows version supports vertical screen mode? Also, I noticed there is a 'Rotate Left' option in the 'Edit' menu; could this option be placed in the 'View' menu instead?
  • Howdy,
    I have a Samsung Galaxy Book 2-in-1, so I understand the rightward shift issue.
    A work-around I found is when you right-click the opened pdf tab at the top, there's a move tab menu tree. Select "move to a new window", and read your document in that new window.
    That should fix your rightward drift. At least it worked for me. You won't have access to the right sidebar, but it was worth it for me.
    I hope this helps.
  • I can confirm this bug of "rightward drift" in portrait or vertical screen layout still exists both on my Windows/Linux machine. And the "move to a new window" trick solves this problem. Hope this bug can get fixed soon.