Auto scrolling with drag and drop is too fast

When I'm organizing my attachments, if the folder that I'm going to drop my cite in isn't in view, the auto scroll that happens when I move to the top or bottom of my folders screen moves too fast. I'm using Ubuntu Linux, Firefox 3.5, and I currently have Zotero version 2.0.1 (I think). I guess this may be a tweak more than a feature request, but I'd appreciate it!

Thanks

Aaron
  • I'm having the same problem trying to move citations from my Library into folders in the Collection pane. The folders don't stay still long enough to drop the citations in but move up or down far too rapidly. I'm on a Mac (OS 10.5), Firefox 3.5.7, with Zotero version 2.0.1.

Thanks,
    Barry
  • Correction: I'm able to drop the citations into Collections folders if I expand Zotero to fullscreen mode.

Barry
  • If you don't hold your cursor quite as close to the edge of the list, it scrolls more slowly (at least on Windows). It is a bit tough to control though.
  • This is a Firefox feature, not a Zotero one. It's unlikely we can control this, though you might be able to adjust it in Firefox.