PDFs disappeared from computer

Hello,
I am getting a message "File Not Found" in all the PDFs of my library on my Mac. Could anyone help me troubleshooting this?
Thanks
  • I see also in my profile that I have reached my 300MB quota online, which means I suppose that my PDFs are on Zotero's server. How can I download them to my computer?
  • No, it means that only 300 MB of your files are on our servers, and those you would be able to open. Any additional files would be on the computer where you added them, and you would've been receiving a warning in the toolbar on every sync telling you that files weren't being uploaded.

No files would've disappeared from this computer unless you deleted them from outside of Zotero.

In general, see Files Not Syncing.
  • Thanks, I have zotero on a desktop and on a laptop and in both computers all PDFs are not accessible anymore. How can I download those that are on Zotero’s server?
  • Again, any files that exist on our servers you would be able to open, as well as files that you added on the computer you're using (assuming you didn't accidentally delete things outside of Zotero). It's files added on other devices after you were already at your 300 MB quota that you wouldn't be able to open.

You'll need to follow the steps on Files Not Syncing, and if you're still having trouble provide the info requested there for further troubleshooting.