Conflict resolution preventing sync

I've been trying to sync my local Zotero account with the Zotero server for 6 hours with no success. As soon as the plugin collects information from the Zotero server, I get a "Conflict resolution" box asking me to choose either a local or remote file that are exactly the same.

Clicking through all the resolution boxes does nothing to remove the resolution or finish the sync- the green arrow has been spinning for hours.

I've been the only person making modifications to the library on our server and the only one syncing on the account so there should be no conflict. I've emptied the trash and restarted my computer and still get the same error/conflict resolution screen.

Will I lose all the recent changes to my Local and Group files and settings if I do a "Reset to Server"? Will exporting my libraries before resetting capture these recent changes?
  • edited March 12, 2010
    Clicking through all the resolution boxes does nothing to remove the resolution or finish the sync- the green arrow has been spinning for hours.
    What do you mean by this? You're completing the conflict resolution process such that the window closes, yes? What does it then say when you hover over the sync icon?