[Z Beta] The Zotero field code corresponding to this citation [...] has been corrupted

I just tried opening an older document (last edited in 2021) and noticed that apparently all citations are broken.
If I want to add/modify a citation, change the citation preferences or click on update, a window pops up saying:

„The Zotero field code corresponding to this citation, which tells Zotero which item in your library this citation represents, has been corrupted. Would you like to reselect the item?
Clicking "No" will delete the field codes for citations containing this item, preserving the citation text but potentially deleting it from your bibliography.“

I then have three options (Yes/No/Cancel). When I click „Yes“ nothing happens at first and the next citation is selected. If I keep clicking yes for every single citation in the document, all citations are removed from the document.

If I click „No“, the citation picker opens up - if I select a citation, however, it ends up looking like this:
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u5025031/7fwio4ufed0yc10l2ye5.png

I've tried isolating a single problematic citation, but the problem occurs for every one of them. Copying the content into another document does not solve the problem either.

I created a DebugID: D89820408 and will send the file in question to support@zotero.org

I'm using Zotero 7.0.0-beta.109 on Kubuntu 24.04.

LibreOffice version info:
Version: 24.2.4.2 (X86_64) / LibreOffice Community
Build ID: 420(Build:2)
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 6.8; UI render: default; VCL: kf5 (cairo+xcb)
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI: de-DE
Ubuntu package version: 4:24.2.4-0ubuntu0.24.04.2
Calc: threaded