Tried to insert a citation into Google Docs document but have failed multiple times

This discussion was created from comments split from: Zotero is updating your document please wait....
  • Hi! I have faced the same issue above.

Using Windows 11 Home and Google chrome browser. Tried to insert a citation into Google Docs document but have failed multiple times. I have checked that all Zotero sites and the Connector have full access/no restrictions. I can see either: Red bar with green in the middle loading, but nothing is happening; or when I refreshed my document multiple times and click the Zotero extension to insert citations, it says "Updating on google docs" with no progress even after 20-30min. I then refreshed the page and afterwards nothing happens when I click the Zotero icon on Google docs.

I have checked various other threads and tried many things but nothing seems to work.

I have also restarted Zotero and Chrome multiple times, chosen the respective Google account.

My Debugging ID: D1154621079

Thank you!
  • (Please start new threads for new issues. I've moved this to a new thread.)

Can you provide a Debug ID using the "Restart with Logging Enabled…" option for Zotero startup through restarting your browser, reloading Google Docs, and reproducing this?