Labels for physical books

I have about 100 physical books in library, most of them are scaned to PDFs and stored in zotero. I want to sort them on a shelf. I will save the shelf and location in the book properties. Is there an easy way to generate a label according to my own design (preferably with a QR code to www zotero with the book) to print on a thermal printer? Which plugin will make best export such data to xml/csv?
  • Not aware of anything related to Zotero -- you can just take the web library URL (which I think you want?) and plug it into any online QR Code generator, though.
  • Yes but i have many books and i want to take more data on label. Orginal title, translafed title, ID, URL etc.

How i can drop this data from zotero to csv/XML?
  • Zotero has a CSV Export option (as well as various XMLs, but I'd imagine those would be harder to work with).
  • I didn't know it had export csv. I checked. There is no system IDs and zotero urls. There are only zotero keys. They will look weird as book ids on the shelf but I guess there is no other way. I can already see the URL pattern for Zotero and I will build it.

We can do it, thanks for the help :)