please help me transfer data from old laptop to my new one.

Hi,

I just got a new laptop, the Zotero data is kept in my old one, as I can not find my username and password through all my emails, as the button of Create Account on the Sync in the old laptop didn't work, then I create a new Zotero account on my new laptop. Because there are so many important materials on my old Zotero version, how can I transfer them to my new laptop? please, thank you for your attention and support!
  • please contact me via email, and have better conduct the online user interface, so you will be easy to address my problem, as I am working on my dissertation by deadline, please contact me ASAP. Thank you so much for your help.
  • Sorry, this is where all support happens. The linked page precisely explains the two ways to do this. If there's something you don't understand, you'll have to say what you're confused by.
  • Thank you for your quick response. Please tell me where I can find the storage I have used on my first computer. According to that, I will decide if I need to transfer data to my new laptop. However, as I asked the Chatjpt, it said the setting and storage, but still did not show the storage. Thank you for your attention and support.
  • edited July 23, 2024
    All the information you need is available from the linked page. There's no reason you should be asking ChatGPT.
  • However, my page can not find the storage it has been used. If you know the specific button, sometime I misunderstood it, please tell me, and I will check one more. If not, that is ok. Thank you.