Zotero cannot be used after updating to the latest version

Unfortunately, after updating Zotero to the latest version, I am unable to use the application at all. This unexpected issue has severely impacted my ability to manage my research and bibliographic data effectively.

Before the update, Zotero was functioning smoothly without any significant issues. However, immediately after completing the update, the application either fails to launch or crashes shortly after being opened, making it impossible for me to access my library or use any of Zotero's features.

1. Here are a few details about my operating system and the Zotero version:7.0.0-beta.104+7e01a7d0e (64-bit)

2. When I open zotero, prompts:
Collection 468 not yet loaded

UnloadedDataException: Collection 468 not yet loaded
Zotero.Exception.UnloadedDataException@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/error.js:159:16
Zotero.DataObjects.prototype.get@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/data/dataObjects.js:123:15
Zotero.Item.prototype.getCollections/<@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/data/item.js:4326:34
Zotero.Item.prototype.getCollections@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/data/item.js:4325:28
Zotero.Item.prototype.toJSON@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/data/item.js:5487:30
Zotero.Item.prototype.migrateExtraFields@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/data/item.js:5647:26
Zotero.Schema</this.migrateExtraFields@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/schema.js:694:26
From previous event:
this.init@chrome://zotero/content/xpcom/zotero.js:414:25

I have tried the following troubleshooting steps without success:

Restarting my computer.
Reinstalling Zotero.
Attempting to run Zotero as an administrator (on Windows) or checking for permissions issues (on macOS).
I am reaching out to inquire if this is a known issue with the latest update and if there are any recommended solutions or workarounds that I can implement to restore functionality. Additionally, if more information or error logs are needed from my end to diagnose the problem, please let me know how I can provide them.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated, as Zotero is an indispensable tool for my academic work. I look forward to your guidance on resolving this issue and returning to my regular workflow as soon as possible.

Thank you for your support and understanding.
Best regards,
Daxuan