Annotations not linked to specific pdf page in Zotero and no links when pasting text outside Zotero

Hello,
I am not particularly tech savy, but I will try to explain as best as I can my issue.

I use Zotero 6.0.37 and zotfile. I am running MacOS Monterey 12.3.1. In Zotero, when I click on "Add Note from Annotation" to extract comments and highlights from a linked attachment, I have the two following problems:
1) the note that is created has the "show on page" option in the different citations, but instead of leading me to the specific page of the pdf (I am using Adobe Reader), it only opens the pdf on the first page.
2) When I copy and paste the text from the note to, say, word, the citations have no link to the exact page of the pdf. I thought I should not copy and paste, but highlights are shown correctly so I thought it would be okay. I tried to do "Export note" including Zotero links and saving it as a Markup (md? - I don't know how to use this file). I opened the file with Text Editor so see what links were provided and they look like this "(zotero://select/library/items/I32RHNV5)) ([pdf](zotero://open-pdf/library/items/4F4TI3ZS?page=1&annotation=8D4XJ7W4))". I see they are effectively Zotero links and not links to the pdf or to the pdf pages.

I saw in another post that a user had problem number 1) and was told to allow System Events in the Security and Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility section in their Mac. However, I cannot find "System Events" there or anywhere. I have not been able to understand if "System Events" is the same as "AEServer". I have not tried to give permission to "AEServer" yet. I tried to allow Zotero to control my computer (even though I read somewhere that that should not matter), but it has not fixed the issue.

I also thought it could be a problem because the attachment is linked, so I tried inserting a normal attachment and extracting the comments but both problems 1) and 2) persist exactly as stated above.

Are you able to help? I want to be able to extract comments and highlights from my pdfs and be able to click on the specific comments and be redirected to the specific point of the pdf they come from.

I hope this is clear, thank you very much in advance.