Cannot download Connector for Edge

I am trying to download Edge Connector. Each time message at top of page says'To install add-ons, you'll need the new Microsoft Edge.Download the new Microsoft Edge' Which I have done.
But the 'Get' buttons remains inactive, and the message still appears. I have re-started but that doesn't solve.
  • This doesn't really have anything to do with Zotero, so we can't help with this, but generally that'd be a message you would get if you were still running the old, pre-Chromium version of Edge.
  • Hi, thanks for reply.
    I was following the links from the Zotero Connector add-ons page saying 'choose your browser. When I choose Edge, the 'get' button (still on a Zotero page) was never active.

However, I have just solved the problem by going instead to Edge, and choosing Zotero as a add-on. This worked.

So I think this is a glitch if you start out from the Zotero 'get connector' page.

I am good now. Thanks

• I'm not sure what you're referring to — I don't think anything on our site says "choose your browser". The download page and the Connectors page have direct links to Microsoft's Edge Add-ons site, which is the official place to install Edge extensions.
  • Sorry. I was mistaken.
    I was at your Zotero Connectors install page, and I followed the link
    'Not the browser you're looking for? Show all connectors'

I thought this opened a new Zotero page... but checking it again now I realise it is an Microsoft Edge page as you say. This is where the I couldn't get the download button to work.

Yeah, an Edge glitch. Aplogies.