Zotero Item Selector for Chrome doesn't release deselected items

Hi. I see that the Zotero Item Selector now works in Chrome, well done. I normally don't download things the following way, but tried it for ease in a complicated set of imports. So, if I have a page of Pubmed hits, and select a few and import into a folder, that works fine. If I clear or deselect the items, and from the same page and choose some different items to import into a different folder, the Selector still shows the prior bunch as selected, so I have to manually deselect them in the Selector as well. Would be better if it showed only the ones I currently have selected as selected. Haven't tried it in Edge. Thanks for looking.
  • edited July 1, 2024
    I see that the Zotero Item Selector now works in Chrome, well done
    Not sure why you think this is new? That's just the standard dialog the Zotero Connector has always shown in every browser when you try to save multiple results. (There was a bug for about a week at the beginning of June where checking items on a page wouldn't select them in that dialog in Chrome, but that's an esoteric feature used on a tiny number of sites, PubMed being one of them. Is that what you mean?)

In any case, I can reproduce the bug where previously selected items on the page remain selected in the Item Selector. That would also be new since the beginning of June. We'll fix — thanks. For now, if you want to save additional items, you can just reload the page to clear the selections.