Feature Request: Enhanced Full-Screen Mode on macOS

First of all, many thanks to the Zotero team for designing such an amazing, free tool! I use Zotero for my research almost every day, and I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into it.

I have a couple of suggestions for improving the full-screen mode on macOS (I am using Zotero 7.0.0-beta.91+3c6625f3c on macOS Sonoma 14.5):

1. Remember Full-Screen Mode on Reopen: I usually work with Zotero in full-screen mode on my MacBook because of the small screen space without an external monitor. However, when I close Zotero using Cmd+Q and reopen it, it only maximizes instead of going back to full-screen. It would be great if Zotero could remember to reopen in full-screen mode like Chrome does.

2. Prevent ESC from Exiting Full-Screen Mode: When I am in full-screen mode and hit ESC, Zotero exits full-screen. Sometimes this is distracting when I just want to close the search box or cancel an action. It would be great if hitting ESC wouldn’t take Zotero out of full-screen, similar to how Chrome handles it.

Thanks again for such a fantastic tool! I believe these tweaks would make the experience even better.