Bibliography style incorrect

I am trying to create my bibliography for my thesis in AGLC and it is generating, but does not adhere to the AGLC style. I have tried to change the document to a different style and back again, but I think it is too large as it just stalls and crashes. Any hints most welcome!! The bibliography is very large - about 12,000 words on its own, and the thesis is 100,000. I am working on a mac.
  • Does not adhere how?
  • It is not in the correct style. Italics are not appearing for journal articles or statutes for instance
  • "For instance" or that's the entirety of the problem? We need to actually know what's wrong,. precisely to be able to say more -- are we just talking about formatting like italics and spacing or are elements not in the right order?
  • Everything isn the right order, but italics are not coming up where they should be. Spacing is okay
  • Everything is in the right order
  • Also AGLC splits the bibliography up into sections including Articles/Books/Reports: Legislation; Cases etc. and I am not getting those headings when I usually do.
  • Zotero sorts into the right sections, but it never has -- and cannot -- insert headings between them
  • Ah okay. Sorry. I followed the instructions through the link and it worked. Than you very much for your help
  • Are you able to help me with that? I'm not versed in html language unfortunately ... and if I edit the style can I revert back to the original or does it save as a new (edited) style? Thanks for your help