Not syncing at all

I know there have been some server issues for the last few days and yesterday the sync arrow just kept going around and around. However, today, when I click on the sync arrow, nothing happens; when the cursor arrow is over the sync button, it says "syncing files."

Is this a server issue? Is there an updated version (I have 2.0) I need to download?

Also, if I were to purchase additional storage through Zotero, would it get me around these server issues? Or is it the same server?

Thanks!
  • I can't tell you what's going wrong with your sync, but the answer to your last two question is no - 2.0 final release is the most up to date version and the Zotero File Storage sync runs independently of the Zotero data sync.
  • I've been having similar issues. One thing that allowed it to work at least some of the time was to check the security certificates for my webdav. They had been updated on the server so were no longer correct on firefox/zotero but zotero never told me but continued to say it was updating. However even with that fixed it seems to be taking a really long time to sync with the zotero (not webdav) servers for me this week.

Dave.
  • I purchased the 1gb storage but still am unable to sync at all.

Any ideas? Still server issues?
  • Must be...sync is still down for me.
  • http://forums.zotero.org/discussion/10058/2/upload-accepted-waiting-for-sync-server/#Item_6
This discussion has been closed.