iOS Debug Log: D1754254922

My iPad is not syncing with my laptop ( both Apple products). I’ve verified that both access Zotero storage ( not WebDAV). I’ve verified that I can access the articles through my account on Zotero.org. I am not getting a sync error. So something is amiss with the iPad being able to see and receive the articles. Thank you.
  • It's not clear if you're referring to data or files, but see the relevant page, and provide the relevant info if you're still having trouble:

https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/changes_not_syncing
    https://www.zotero.org/support/kb/files_not_syncing
  • Apologies for the lack of clarity! It's the files that are not syncing. The files are on the Zotero server. But they are not appearing in my iPad library. To be clear, the files exist in my laptop library and on my Zotero server, but are not appearing on my iPad. And I am not getting a sync error message.
  • We'd need a Debug ID that shows you trying to open a file, as requested on Files Not Syncing.
  • Strange- I did that already, twice, but I'll try it again! I did follow all the guidance on "Files Not Syncing" ahead of writing to you all.
  • I just did it again.
  • edited 12 days ago
    I'm not sure what you mean by that, but providing a Debug ID means posting it here. You've posted one Debug ID here, and it didn't show an attempt to open a file.
  • Hi @dstillman- I'm sorry for misunderstanding. At the time, I wasn't getting the option to copy the Debug ID. But I've since updated the Zotero ap on my iPad ("Device B"). Unfortunately it is still not syncing files. I have confirmed again that the files are on Device A (my laptop) and on my Zotero server.
  • Last time I had that issue (a few weeks ago) I signed out of zotero in the iPad app, then uninstalled it, reinstalled, and signed back in. It is now working fine again.

You could try that if everything is synced with the server.
  • dear @gustms, it worked!! Thank you so much for your advice and taking the time to share what worked for you. very grateful.