Feature Request: Saved State while Switching between Research

Not sure if this is a place for feature request but https://forums.zotero.org/discussion/83038/feature-request suggests that it is.

I work on multiple projects dealing with different research and have everything related to all of them stored in Zotero using nested collections.

Following scenario represents need for feature:

Say I am workin on project A and I open many files related to it on Zotero. I arrange the tab in order that makes sense to me. Now I have to switch to working on project B for which I need to do the same, however, I have like 15 tabs open from project A. Either I need to close some tabs from opened documents of project A to accomodate project B or maybe close all files and just keep project B.

Feature:

There could be a button somewhere that allows me to save, what file I had opened and in what order were they arranged. I could save the "state" for project A and then move to project B. When I want to switch back, I'd save the "state" of project B and switch to A. This way, I don't have to remember what files I had opened previously.