Harvard Cite them Right Citations

I've noticed that citations are not printing out as they should for multi-author references. For example rather than (authorA et al., 2023) its printing out ALL the authors: (authorA, authorB, authorC, authorD, authorE, 2023).
I am using Harvard Cite Them Right 12th edition as in the image. I have been using this for two years now and never had an issue with this.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u9920683/vmi0knon1s3k3b9vnp2s.png
  • In the metadata of the item, do you have 1 line/author or 1 line with all authors? Could you share a screenshot of the metadata?
  • Yes. So all authors are correctly entered. Does it happen in an existing document? Do you also see this behavior in a new document? I cannot reproduce and get (Prather et al., 2023) as expected.
  • I have tried opening a new document and problem still exists. Been using Zotero now for 2 years and never had an issue with it.
    Thanks for your help
  • So you're saying if you start a new document and insert just the Prather et al citation, it lists all authors? I don't really see how that could possibly be happening. What happens if you switch to a different style like American Psychological Association?