Request timed out for syncing [Report ID: 100008260]

Hi all,
I having been using my synology NAS as the storage for zotero, and I was able to sync multiple devices to that storage via WebDAV via the Synology DDNS in different network without any issue.
And suddenly, today the zotero on my home desktop cannot sync to my NAS anymore. I do not have my other devices, so cannot check if this is a unique incident.
Still, the Zotero on my home desktop shows that I added some papers in the lab yesterday, and in my nas I could also see those papers stored under the /zotero folder.
The Synology DDNS connection seems healthy to me. Thus, just wonder if someone can look into my report and advise me which part goes wrong, so I can fix that.

Thanks a lot!
  • edited 15 days ago
    We would need a Debug ID rather than a Report ID, but it's unlikely we can tell you anything more than that you're getting a timeout connecting to the WebDAV server and will need to debug this on your end.
  • edited 15 days ago
    Thanks for replying! I figured out how to generate a debug output and submitted that as D1149030653.

According to my internet search, i think the debug is likely on my end as you said, but having an expert to look through the log confirming that will indeed be helpful! Thanks so much!
  • Yes, sorry, it's just a timeout connecting to the WebDAV server after 30 seconds.
  • Thanks for getting back to me!
    Just wanna update what the issue was: Xfinity blocks my connection, probably via the router/modem they provided. I am trying to figure out how I can unblock that; otherwise, my computer, NAS and Zotero are all setup correctly.