Refreshing citation not working
I've been trying to update my bibliography since last night but its not working.
Automatically update citations is unchecked and everything was working fine on Monday when I last edited my paper. It's a word document on a Mac. Versions of Mac OS, Zotero and Word are up to date. There are 90 citations so not too big.
I added a citation a missing citation last night which has exactly the same attributes as an existing citation from World Bank Open Data. I edited the title so I could distinguish one from the other. However, once added hitting 'refresh' didn't work.
I've tried closing and re-opening Zotero, duplicating the document and adding to the citation to the duplicated copy...nothing. I've tried waiting for Zotero to execute the refresh request for in excess of 20mins...nothing. I've even tried just opening Zotero and waiting for 20-30mins before hitting 'refresh'..nothing. Oh, and I tried deleting some unused citations as I was .2% over my storage allowance so I'm now at 95.8%...nothing.
I've checked 'View Output' under 'Debug Output Logging' and it always crashes at World Bank Open Data. You can see the image of the output here -
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u10324233/vmti3ub8ud1ye57o8ogr.png. I can't change the abbreviation, unless there's a way I'm not aware of.
Some guidance on how to resolve this would be much appreciated.
Automatically update citations is unchecked and everything was working fine on Monday when I last edited my paper. It's a word document on a Mac. Versions of Mac OS, Zotero and Word are up to date. There are 90 citations so not too big.
I added a citation a missing citation last night which has exactly the same attributes as an existing citation from World Bank Open Data. I edited the title so I could distinguish one from the other. However, once added hitting 'refresh' didn't work.
I've tried closing and re-opening Zotero, duplicating the document and adding to the citation to the duplicated copy...nothing. I've tried waiting for Zotero to execute the refresh request for in excess of 20mins...nothing. I've even tried just opening Zotero and waiting for 20-30mins before hitting 'refresh'..nothing. Oh, and I tried deleting some unused citations as I was .2% over my storage allowance so I'm now at 95.8%...nothing.
I've checked 'View Output' under 'Debug Output Logging' and it always crashes at World Bank Open Data. You can see the image of the output here -
https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u10324233/vmti3ub8ud1ye57o8ogr.png. I can't change the abbreviation, unless there's a way I'm not aware of.
Some guidance on how to resolve this would be much appreciated.
Upgrade Storage