How to cite 19th C Austrian journal

I occasionally find myself needing to cite articles from the 'Sitzungsberichte der Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftlichen Classe der Kaiserlichen Akademie der Wissenschaften', and I'm wondering how to fill out the info for citations from this publication.

Let's take as an example Ludwig Boltzmann's famous paper 'Weitere Studien über das Wärmegleichgewicht unter Gasmolekülen'. I've found an original digitised copy of this (the whole journal, in fact) on the official website for the Austrian Academy of Sciences, and am trying to use the original information displayed there as far as I can (https://viewer.acdh.oeaw.ac.at/viewer/image/MN_2Abt_66_1872/284/). However, the organisational system and metadata for such an archaic journal is very unfamiliar, and has me second-guessing myself.

Here's what I think the fields for the journal article should be. Comments/suggestions would be very welcome.

* Title: Weitere Studien über das Wärmegleichgewicht unter Gasmolekülen
* Author: Boltzmann, Ludwig
* Publication: Sitzungsberichte der Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftlichen Classe der Kaiserlichen Akademie der Wissenschaften, Wien. II. Abtheilung
- I'm not at all sure what information to include here, but the above is possibly reasonable? I'm using original spelling and punctuation, even if it's old-fashioned.
* Volume: 66
- In German it's rendered 'LXVI. Band.', but I think this corresponds to volume number?
* Pages: 275-370
* Date: 1872-10-17
- This was the date of the 'Sitzung' (session) according to . However, the title page of the article reads "Vorgelegt in der Sitzung am 10. October 1872.", which is the date of presentation of the paper, as I understand. Should I use this instead? Or simply '1872'?
* Journal Abbreviation: Sitzb. d. mathem.-naturw. Cl. II. Abth.
A similar abbreviation is found in the footer of the title page of the article: 'Sitzb. d. mathem.-naturw. Cl. LXVI Bd. II. Abth.' It seems reasonable, but is there an ISO 4 version? I'd have no idea how to find that.
* ISSN: 0723-9319
- This seems correct, according to ISSN.org.
* Extra:
Publisher: Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften
Place: Wien
- The publisher is perhaps what has me most confused. According to , it is 'Der K. K. Hof- und Staatsdruckerei' (which Wikipedia suggests was a printing house). According to , it is 'Braumüller [in Komm.] / Gerold'. Alternatively, perhaps it should simply be 'Österreichische Akademie der Wissenschaften'? I really don't know.