Zotero 7 Beta: Add to Note in Left Pane of Reader has inconsistent output to the Item Notes

When trying to move annotations from the left pane to an item note on the right, I am getting different output, depending on whether the annotation is a quotation or a sticky note. These four were pasted over, and the two that are sticky notes are putting the citation information first and starting the note just behind it--not on the next line. The quoted material puts the note first, then puts the citation information behind it.

([“Reprint of Official Register of Land Lottery of Georgia, 1827”, p. i](zotero://select/library/items/7P4PXEIC)) See Google Sheets Index to my ancestors
who appear in this document.

“Muscogee, Troup, Coweta, Lee, and Carroll counties were then created to embody the newly acquired territory.” ([“Reprint of Official Register of Land Lottery of Georgia, 1827”, p. iv](zotero://select/library/items/7P4PXEIC)) ([pdf](zotero://open-pdf/library/items/UB2FZTBC?page=4&annotation=HIVRLFX3))

“John W. Payne, Caudells 39 3 1” ([“Reprint of Official Register of Land Lottery of Georgia, 1827”, p. 2](zotero://select/library/items/7P4PXEIC)) ([pdf](zotero://open-pdf/library/items/UB2FZTBC?page=10&annotation=SLT3TF9L))

([“Reprint of Official Register of Land Lottery of Georgia, 1827”, p. iii](zotero://select/library/items/7P4PXEIC)) Eligible parties to be in the lottery of 1827.
White males over 18 who had been residents for three years.