Secondary ordering of literature

When literature is sorted, the first sorting rule is by year, and the second sorting is by creator, but the creation is only sorted from Z to A. How to make it sorted from A to Z?
  • Which style are you talking about?

• https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u5785570/dy0fw889oj927upq6vt9.png

Like in the screenshot above, the top-to-bottom order of the creator(创建者) line is from Z to A. How do I make it go from A to Z?
  • edited 19 days ago
    The sorting of the first column is from big to small as 2024, 2023 and 2022. Without changing this sorting rule, how can the first letter of the author be arranged from A to Z in the sorting of the second column?
  • Oh, you are talking about the interface. Sorry, I misread the first message. I don't think it is currently possible.
  • Yes, this is just a suggestion, and while not optimising this doesn't affect the use of the software, sorting from Z to A is very uncomfortable for obsessive-compulsive disorder.
  • We'll fix this. I don't think there's any reason someone would want reverse-alphabetical secondary sort just because they were using reverse-chronological.