[Android] frequent crash on the latest version 920736188

The app crashes 100% at pdf viewer. Please have a fix, thanks.
  • Is this with a specific PDF? If so, can you send it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?
  • java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: width and height must be > 0
    at android.graphics.Bitmap.createBitmap(Bitmap.java:1207)
    at android.graphics.Bitmap.createBitmap(Bitmap.java:989)
    at android.graphics.Bitmap.createScaledBitmap(Bitmap.java:841)
    at org.zotero.android.pdf.data.AnnotationPreviewManager.generateRawDocumentBitmap(AnnotationPreviewManager.kt:228)
    at org.zotero.android.pdf.data.AnnotationPreviewManager.access$generateRawDocumentBitmap(AnnotationPreviewManager.kt:27)
    at org.zotero.android.pdf.data.AnnotationPreviewManager$enqueue$1.invokeSuspend(AnnotationPreviewManager.kt:111)
    (Though this may be from an annotation you created and not anything specific to the PDF)
  • thanks. is there any fix I can do? tbh, that's the only pdf in my zotero storage, and I just wiped all data of zotero app, it still crashes whenever I open that pdf. (new report id 1906160294)
  • Can you provide a link to the PDF (if it's publicly available) or email it to support@zotero.org with a link to this thread?
  • thanks, but I can't provide that link anymore 'cause I've deleted that item, considering you said it might be from an annotation, and since I haven't annotated that much, I deleted it and add it from the original pdf again before I noticed your reply. I guess I can't restore anything from the emptied trash. thanks for your support.
  • So it's working now?
  • yeah. no crash at all. will let you know if it happens again. thanks.
  • Oh no. It happens again (report id 1407891339). I'll send an email later.
  • edited 26 days ago
    Try 1.0.0-55 and let us know if the problem still occurs.
  • edited 26 days ago
    I think it's fixed. It happened once (643027343) after the app was just updated, but not anymore.