Zotero plugin not working on any site in MS Edge

I've tried saving articles from every site I've visited and none of them will save. I've tried the steps on the Troubleshooting forum and none have fixed the issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the extension, reset my settings, and reset my translators...and everything else under the sun.

The exact URL of a page that isn't working (even if none are): https://link-springer-com.proxy.library.nd.edu/article/10.1007/s00415-024-12275-7
A Debug ID from the Zotero Connector for reloading the page and attempt to save or, if you're only getting a webpage icon, for reloading the page. : Zotero desktop app is open & I get the pop-up that says:
"Is Zotero Running? The Zotero Connector was unable to communicate with the Zotero desktop application. The Connector can save some pages directly to your zotero.org account, but for best results you should make sure Zotero is open before attempting to save."
What it says in the popup when you try to save (e.g., “Saving to My Library” or “Saving to zotero.org”) "Please reload this page to apply your updated settings on this site" and I haven't made any changes to the plugin this time.
The name of the translator from step 10, if applicable: None available.

Reporting errors that I can see are:
[JavaScript Error: "Only 0 translators present in cache. Resetting
Error: Only 0 translators present in cache. Resetting
at Object.init (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/translators.js:87:20)
at Object.update (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/translators.js:281:47)
at Object.update (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/repo.js:102:29)
at async chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/repo.js:49:6"]

[JavaScript Error: "Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'uninjectable')
TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'uninjectable')
at Object.saveAsWebpage (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/background.js:1021:24)
at _browserAction (chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/background.js:990:30)
at chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/background.js:1053:32
at chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/background.js:1074:14"]

[JavaScript Error: "Failed to retrieve translators from Zotero Repo Error: HTTP request to https://repo.zotero.org/repo/metadata?version=5.0.123&last=0 rejected with status 0" {file: "chrome-extension://nmhdhpibnnopknkmonacoephklnflpho/zotero.js" line: 306}]
  • Most likely you have restricted the Zotero Connector from running on all sites. That will break it from working properly. Right-click the Zotero Connector icon in your browser, and under "This can read and change site data" select "On all sites", then restart your browser.
  • Thanks for the help here. That appears to be the cure!