Book Citation Error Cannot be Resolved

Hello!

I am beginner to Zotero, and I am adjusting the citation format of my essay for a journal. Here are the formatting problems I have:

1. There is a book citation in the text, and the citation I inserted is
[1] J.L. Rose, Ultrasonic Guided Waves in Solid Media, (2014). https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9781107273610.
The Journal Citation is
[3] W. Strunk Jr., E.B. White, The Elements of Style, fourth ed., Longman, New York, 2000.

I have set the citation type of inserted reference to book, but the publisher and publication place information are not displayed, and there are brackets before and after the year, which cannot be removed by CSL editor.

I often confronted with citation errors using the ISI-CE format exported from webofscience, but I cannot figure why the imported citation is wrong. Here is the text in citation file:

TY - BOOK
AB - Ultrasonic guided waves in solid media have become a critically important subject in nondestructive testing and structural health monitoring, as new faster, more sensitive, and more economical ways of looking at materials and structures have become possible. This book will lead to fresh creative ideas for use in new inspection procedures. Although the mathematics is sometimes sophisticated, the book can also be read by managers without detailed understanding of the concepts as it can be read from a 'black box' point of view. Overall, the material presented on wave mechanics - in particular, guided wave mechanics - establishes a framework for the creative data collection and signal processing needed to solve many problems using ultrasonic nondestructive evaluation and structural health monitoring. The book can be used as a reference in ultrasonic nondestructive evaluation by professionals and as a textbook for seniors and graduate students. This work extends the coverage of Rose's earlier book Ultrasonic Waves in Solid Media.
AU - Rose, Joseph L.
CY - Cambridge
DB - Cambridge Core
DO - DOI: 10.1017/CBO9781107273610
DP - Cambridge University Press
PB - Cambridge University Press
PY - 2014
SN - 9781107048959
TI - Ultrasonic Guided Waves in Solid Media
UR - https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/ultrasonic-guided-waves-in-solid-media/B03766B7B6057DB8FF0C2A0AA2019BDA
ER -

Thanks!