[Zotero 7 Beta] How to remove special characters "/:" in file renaming?

Hi,

Please bear with me if this is a silly question. But I am using Zotero 7 with OneDrive.
There are plenty of papers that have ":" in their titles, these characters stem OneDrive from syncing the files. But the default file renaming rule (https://www.zotero.org/support/file_renaming) did not specify how to remove them.
Is there any walk around for his issue? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
  • I'm not sure what you mean by "using Zotero 7 with OneDrive", but Zotero's renaming has always removed characters that aren't valid in the filesystem (including colons) when renaming files. If you're using a plugin for some part of this, you'd need to ask the plugin developer.
  • Thanks for your confirmation. I use Onedrive to sync my pdf file. I do use a plugin for file organizations, which relies on the default file renaming. I just had a try and I feel that yes, it seems that the plugin does cause some bugs to the filename templating system and make it failed to handle special tokens.