[Android] [Feature Request] Annotation line and highlight tools issues

I would like to know if it would be possible to adjust the line width of the free-hand annotation tool. With the default width setting, writing something comprehensible (more than a few huge-sized words) using a stylus pen isn't easy.

Another appreciated feature would be for the highlight tool to continue highlighting following the line break on the line below instead of or in addition to selecting a rectangular text area to highlight. Practically, it should work the same way as the desktop app.

Thanks for considering these requests.
  • I also find the highlighting needs to be improved to follow the pen rather that having to rely on d block highlight
  • edited 2 days ago
    [Merged into this thread — D.S.]

Love that an android app has been developed.

One issue I am having is that the pen highlighter uses a rectangular shape when highlighting across many lines. Please see the attached image where I am trying to highlight from "the" to "transformations"

On the desktop and ios version the highlighter follows the pen, in a much more natural way, and also ensures you highlight the exact piece of text you want.

Please consider upgrading this in your next release please. Awesome work!
    https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u13380824/zl7vbu3grav4t7kq3noy.jpg
  • edited 2 days ago
    (@fmerwick: Thanks, but please don't create new threads for the same issue. Posting to this thread is sufficient. I've moved your new post to this thread.)
  • edited 2 days ago
    @Claudiocima: You can adjust the ink-annotation line width from the popup of the color swatch.

We'll fix the issue with highlight selection, which is just a bug.