Best way to get notified about Android beta slots

This discussion was created from comments split from: Available for beta testing: Zotero for Android.
  • @dstillman

What is the best way to get a notification when new beta spots open up? I don't check this thread often enough, and I'm disappointed that I missed this opening :(
  • @carson.matt you get notified for the first comment after you added a comment. But if you don't visit the discussion you won't get notified for later comments. One way to get constant notifications is marking the discussion with the star sign on the discussions list page.(the icon the right side) That worked for me.
  • I've starred the discussion a few weeks ago and still got no notifications for later comments. Sorry for going OT but it's a heads up.
  • @ulahcherubim -- Thanks but I actually only got your notification, but not mmplx's, despite already having this thread starred. Not sure what's going on.
  • edited March 17, 2024
    Starring only affects on-site notifications, not emails. Emails work as described above. The way to get notified via email is to click through on the link each time you get an email notification.