zotero citation and bibliography not working in word

The citation and bibliography functions are not working in Word documents.
The citation bar does not pop up, instead box with all the styles and bookmark/filed choices pops up, once the choice is made second box pops up with folder choices, however, once the choice is made the system still does not quote correctly.
Unable to form a bibliography.
I tried uninstalling and reinstalling this however did not resolve the issue.
  • dstillman Zotero Team
    First, that just sounds like you've enabled the "classic" citation dialog in the Cite pane of the preferences.

    Beyond that, what exactly happens after you choose a citation in a new, empty document? Can you share some screenshots?
  • Thank you dstillman, classic view is disabled and back to the bar. I am still not able to create a bibliography. I highlight the items in the folder but when right-clicking to get the reference options no box opens up. Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
    Thank you very much for your help.

  • Thank you, figured it out. It was the pad not Zotero.
Sign In or Register to comment.