[Zotero 7 Beta] Expand/Collapse all sections in the Info Pane

Is it possible to add the +/- keyboard shortcuts to Expand/Collapse all sections in the Item Pane like in the Collections Pane or Items Tree.?

At the moment, I can:
1) Collapse Other Sections from a right-click on the section's title
2) Expand All Sections from a right-click on a section's title
3) After focusing a section's title (through pressing Tab after focusing the Item Pane), I can use the usual keyboard navigation shortcuts to expand (right arrow), collapse (left arrow) or navigate between sections with the up and down arrows.
  • You mean when a section header has focus via the keyboard?
  • Yes, mainly when the section header has focus via the keyboard, which is the equivalent state in which I expect the keyboard shortcuts to work in the other panes.
    I was not able to focus them from the mouse.

But also when the focus is on the whole pane. I can focus the pane by:
    A) Click on the Title and press Tab twice. Then I see a blue line around the pane. [This step may not be intentional?]
    B) When enough sections are collapsed, click in the empty space at the bottom of the pane. This is working in the other panes: after clicking in an empty space below a short list of items contained in a collection, or a collapsed state of the libraries.
  • OK, we'll think about this.
    Click on the Title and press Tab twice. Then I see a blue line around the pane. [This step may not be intentional?]
    It's intentional. That state lets you scroll with the up/down arrow keys.