Items do not show online in the website

[Split from Items in online collections not appearing without workarounds]

I have the same problem. Sync doesn't solve it. Items do not show online in the website
  • (Please start new threads for new issues — you posted to a thread from 2012 that has zero relation to Zotero today. I've moved this to a new thread.)

See Changes Not Syncing.
  • edited March 1, 2024
    [Merged back into this thread — D.S.]

Hello,
    I use the web library to access my library online from any device. Suddenly, all folders are empty and do not show any items inside. My offline library is intact and syncing regularly. This happens to me on many browsers and devices, and no difference. I searched forum discussions for a solution and did not find. Same problem is noted by others. Thank you in advance.
  • I already responded to you here — there's no need to open a new thread. I've merged your post back into this thread. You should respond here.

It looks like an update yesterday broke the web library on mobile devices. It should be fixed now. Thanks for reporting.
    Same problem is noted by others.
    (No, it's not. Again, the thread you posted to was from 2012. You were the first to report this.)
  • Wow. Thank you dstillman for your quick response and guidance. Unbelievable for an open source service! Now everything is going well and appearing properly. Best regards