[Accessibility] Cannot multi-select in Quick Format Citation via Spacebar

Thanks to [the recent improvement](https://github.com/zotero/zotero/pull/3464), I can now access the Quick Format Citation by using screen reader.

One question/feature request is whether you could allow keyboard-only users to multi-select items in the list.

For example, if John Doe has multiple articles, how can keyboard users select multiple items included in the same list?

I was attempting to select multiple items via Spacebar, but it did not work and I had to type the author name again.
  • I think some version of that (e.g. select using ctrl+space/click or shift+down arrow) is planned, but note that this is just generally not possible in the quick format bar, regardless of how you use it, so it's a general usability issue.
  • Oh, and the new functionality that offers items selected in Zotero for insertion also makes inserting multiples easier.
  • edited February 28, 2024
    Yes, we're planning to support Shift + Up/Down-Arrow for multiple selection, and we'll look into doing non-contiguous selection with Ctrl/Cmd+Up/Down-Arrow and space bar as well.