Importing document after using Adobe Acrobat and Galazy Tab 6 (Android) and Zotero

Since I currently do not have the Android beta, I am conducting a workaround so I do not have to carry my laptop everywhere.
1) Using Adobe Acrobat on the Galaxy tab 6 to read my PDF, highlight, and make notes on my Tab. I then used the clunky web version to download the pdf with all the comments and highlights. Once I put the document into Zotero, the attached screenshot shows what it looks like.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/zotero.org/images/forums/u13614989/yno247xubxwudes1uyla.png

The best way to describe it is a complete jumbled mess. There are two related issues:
1. the highlighted section and they are locked and uneditable. So I cannot do anything with them.
2. The notes are also locked and uneditable. I cannot relate them to the highlighted sections mentioned above or edit them on Zotero.
In either case, the comments and highlights are not deletable.

3. I also tried an experiment to test if I can add a comment or highlight on the zotero desktop for windows

I currently have Zotero 6, and I sometimes use the beta for 7, and both have the same problem.

Until the Android beta comes out, how can I make this work so that I can edit my notes and highlights in Adobe via Zotero PDF reader? Or am I stuck having to go back through reading the document on my tablet once I have downloaded the file via the Zotero - 6 and 7 desktop? Fortunately, these are only the first few pages, so download a fresh copy and highlight those sections.

One suggestion is there any way you all can fix this problem in 6 and then add this function to 7 as well as the Android beta so that any comments that are made via Acrobat are compatible with Zotero;s

Also, when can I access the Android Beta, or when will both be released officially?