Zotero 7 - Show more fields in middle panel

Hello all,

While I'm posting on Zotero 7, I have always wondered why it's not possible to show certain fields in the middle panel. I would generally appreciate it if all item fields can be shown in the middle panel, inc. abstract and extra. It may not be relevant for most users, but the columns are selectable anyway, so I do not think this will add make the UI more complicated or add cognitive load for users. In fact, we've had users look for things that cannot be shown, and that does mean people wonder why it's not possible.

For a similar reason, I would advocate that the 'new item' button should include web page: Sure, there's a work-around [create a journal article, change type to web page], but for novice users, it's not intuitive.

I would also love it if columns in the middle panel could be shown/hidden from the right-hand panel. By that I mean that in the right-hand panel, I should be able to right click (or similar) on 'Publication' which would have an option 'show in middle panel'. However, I appreciate that this is a significant change to the UI.

Any thoughts?