Tab that shows what collections an article belongs to

It would be great to have a new tab, next to "Related" that shows which collections a given article belongs to, and allows auto-complete entry of existing or new collections (like the Tags tab interface).

I put articles in collections when I've used them (or plan to use them) for a specific project, so my collections are a series of projects I've worked on or am working on. If I use a paper in more than one project, it will be in more than one collection. It would be useful, when looking at the information I have about a paper, to see where I've cited it or thought about citing it in the past...
  • This is not what you ask for and apologies if you already know, but it may be worth mentioning that if you press control while an item in the Zotero pane is selected the collections to which it belongs are highlighted.
  • Wow, that's great. I hadn't seen that before. Thanks!
  • I'm glad I saw a thread which addresses this issue and also its (partial) solution. I was just about to request this feature.
    I say the proposed solution of pressing the 'ctrl' button is partial because it doesn't seem to be working in Linux (Ubuntu, Firefox 3.6), which is why I never discovered this feature in the first place (as I use Ubuntu 95% of the time).
    Is there a way to make this feature work in Ubuntu? or is this feature missing in Linux? If it is the latter, I would like to see this feature working in Linux as well.
  • Wow that was quick! And it works!!! Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.