Zotero Storage does not update after deltetion

Hello,

I removed a certain amount of files from my computer to make some space (they were added as 'save a copy of the file' so that they are synced on the web and accessible via other computers).

Before I removed the files I downloaded the library (from the app on the computer), and it was about 260MB. After removing the files it is about 140MB. I synced manually on my PC a few times, but the storage online doesn't move (even if the files were effectively removed from the web as well).

Is it a know issue ?

Thank you
  • You're at 133 MB now. It can take a few minutes for the usage stats to update.
  • Ok perfect ! I guess I was too impatient :)
  • I have the same issue. I'm at 6gb and have deleted hundreds of files / attachments and it lists group libraries in settings/storage as the same more than 30 mins after deletion
  • if I use the web interface and select disallow file storage and sharing then those changes are updated immediately. if I remove a subcollection from within my desktop client and click sync--I am still waiting for those changes to appear after one hour
  • I am also having this issue. I am up to 98% storage. So deleted at least half of my entries with pdfs from My Library, via the zotero app on my computer. Nothing came up in my trash (?) so I couldn't empty it. The entries are not showing on my app or on the web interface, so why didn't my amount of MB stored in My Library go down?
    thanks for any ideas please
  • @1000years: From the sound of it, I'd guess that you just removed items from a collection without actually moving them to the trash.